The guys at the adrenalin project have been busy this summer. Here is what we've been up to recently:
- Luke and James ran the Fear the Deer Half Marathon and took 2nd and 3rd respectively. Read Luke's race report here and Jame's here.
- Luke ran the San Juan Solstice 50 miler and took 2nd over all. Read more here.
- Jason Hilgers took 3rd singlespeed (yes, singlespeed) at the brutal Breck Epic.
- Mark, Trapper, and I took on the "race across the sky" in the Leadville 100 MTB. Mark and Trapper finished with great times and me... well I finished.
- I raced Rebecca's Private Idaho on a loaner bike after mine was stolen. Read more here.
- James took on the Steamboat Stinger and overcame some serious adversity to put in a great effort. Read about it here.